We’re here to help! Below are simple steps to follow for a return or exchange.
TO REQUEST/PROCESS A RETURN:
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number, contact name and list which items you are returning. We will provide a return authorization and further instructions.
- We accept returns (excluding gift cards) in new, unused condition with tags attached and original packaging received within 30 days of original purchase. Please make sure all pieces of your item (e.g. straps, changing pad, inserts, etc.) are included. Sorry – we can’t process a return if pieces are missing.
- For gift orders placed in November and early December, the return window is extended to January 15th.
- Items returned and received after the 30-day return window (or the Jan 15 holiday extension) are not refundable.
- The original shipping fee (if any) on an order is non-refundable and we do not offer free shipping on returns.
- We recommend you ship your return using a trackable method. Note: We are not responsible for goods that get lost in transit.
- Once the return is received, we'll notify you via email and initiate a refund to the original form of payment. Please allow up to 4 days (...usually much quicker...) for the refund to process on our end. It sometimes can take an additional few days for your bank to post a credit to your account.
Markdown items and items on our Sale page are FINAL SALE and not eligible for return/exchange or refund.
- Eyeing something different? Please contact us at email@example.com and we will be happy to assist you with an exchange. We do not offer free shipping on exchanges.
- Like returns, exchanges must be in new, unused condition with tags attached and original packaging, and must be received within 30 days of original purchase. All pieces of your item (e.g. straps, changing pad, inserts, etc.) must be included in order to process your exchange.
Markdown items on our Sale page are FINAL SALE and not eligible for return/exchange or refund.
Still have a question on something not covered here? Don’t hesitate to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.