One of the favorite things we hear from mamas is that our bags are also “dad approved.” We consider that a true badge of honor! We’ve asked moms what specific features earn dad’s thumbs-up and rather than summarize their feedback we think you’ll enjoy reading their answers in their own words (for a smile) ...
- “Our diaper bag was hotly debated. I prefer carrying a shoulder tote and he prefers wearing a backpack. Stalemate. The way your CarryAll TRIO converts from one to the other solved everything for us.”
- “To earn his backing, his favorite water bottle needed to fit somewhere on the outside of the bag. Thank heavens your DUO Backpack has good-sized side pockets. I got the style I wanted and he stays hydrated – win-win.”
- “My husband was unwilling to buy his own diaper bag, but was adamant that I choose something for me that would work for him too. Hmmm. Happily, the DUO Backpack was at the top of both our lists with the canvas & leather aesthetic and all the pockets.”
- “The luggage sleeve on your CarryAll won him over, since we travel a lot as a family.”
- I’m 5’2” and my husband is 6’2”, so having adjustable backpack straps like yours (...and wide ones, too) lets us both be comfortable.”
Truthfully, dad’s needs for a diaper bag or family bag aren’t all that different than mom’s. Dads tell us they prioritize durability, comfort, lots of pockets, a changing mat and a classic aesthetic – and we made sure to check all those boxes in our designs.
We salute you, dads, on Father’s Day and everyday. While our brand name is Momkindness based on our own personal journeys, we know that Dadkindness is equally strong, important, and prevalent. Happy Father’s Day!